- 1 lb. Uncooked peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 6 Tbsp. Butter unsalted
- 1 ¼ C. White cooking wine
- 4 tsp. Minced garlic
- Juice from half of a lemon
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
- Add the shrimp to the heated skillet and saute until the shrimp is completely cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Reduce the heat on the skillet to low, and add the butter and garlic to the pan. Saute for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Pour the cooking wine and lemon juice into the pan, and continue to cook until the wine liquid is reduced in half.
- Stir the Italian seasoning into the skillet, and add the shrimp back in. Toss to coat the shrimp well, and saute for another minute or two.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, garnish with parsley if desired, and Parmesan cheese to taste.