ONE PAN DINNER CHICKEN POTATOES AND GREENS
Dads, this one is for you, you don’t need to be a cook to make something eatable! This one pan dinner chicken, potatoes and greens is so easy and simple to prepare even my 9 year old daughter can make it!
- 3 skinless chicken breasts cut in half.
- 2 cans of drained green beans.
- 6 large red skin potatoes cut in quarters.
- 1 package of zesty italian dressing mix.
- 1 stick of melted butter.
- Place the chicken in the center of a 9×13 pan and place the green beans on it’s right and the potatoes on it’s left.
- Top with the italian dressing mix and drizzle with butter.
- In a preheated oven to 350° bake the chicken covered with aluminum foil for 1 hours and serve warm. Voila!
Easy, peasy and delicious! This a healthy and simple dinner pan to prepare. Give it a shot and let me know what you think.