This Cheese Danish recipe is so easy to make, that yes, even my husband has made this one before!
This is a quick and easy recipe for cheese danish that my family simply adores. We love it best still warm from the oven, but it will keep well for a couple of days if it’s well covered and placed in the refrigerator.
It also reheats well in the microwave for a few seconds. Try this simple recipe for your own family and see if they don’t rave about it too!
- 2 cans ready to use refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350* degrees and grease a 13X9-inch baking pan.
Lay a pack of crescent rolls in the pan and pinch the openings together.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg together until smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the crescent rolls evenly and then lay the second pack of crescent rolls on top of the cheese mixture and brush with egg white.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Top with glaze after cooling for 20 minutes.