Sweet, creamy, and made with real ingredients, this spot-on Disney Dole Whip copycat is the perfect touch of pineapple-flavored magic for any hot summer day.
- 2(20 ounce) cans dole crushed pineapple
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- 2tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄3cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Set aside.
- Place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice in blender or food processor container; cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two 1-quart freezer zipped bags and store bags flat in freezer.
- Freeze 1-1/2 hours or until slushy.
- Stir pineapple slush gently into whipped cream until slightly blended, in large bowl.
- Return to freezer until completely frozen, about 1 hour and serve.